Help With a Federal Agency

How We Can Help

If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, our office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. We will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.

Please Note:

The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case.

We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request. You will complete and sign our digital privacy release form below.

Please include all pertinent information and claim numbers in your correspondence—such as:

  • Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
  • VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;
  • Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;
  • Your address, home phone number and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary;
  • Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved;

Request Help With a Federal Agency

Please submit your casework request by filling out our digital privacy release form. You can access the digital privacy release form by clicking here.

Upon submission of your digital privacy release form, you will receive a confirmation email, and a member of our staff will soon be in touch with you to discuss your case. If you would prefer to have a privacy release form mailed to you, please contact our office by calling (470) 773-6330 or by emailing

Privacy Release Form

If you need a copy of our Privacy Release Form, you may view and download it here.

United States Citizenship and Immigration Services

If you need a copy of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Privacy Release Form, you may view and download it here.