If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, our office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. We will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.
The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case.
We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request. You will review, print, and sign the document after it's generated from the information you enter below.
United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
If you need help with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration services, please fill out this form.
Help with All Other Federal Agencies
Note: Fields marked with an * are required.
Please include all pertinent information and claim numbers in your correspondence—such as:
- Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
- VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;
- Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;
- Your address, home phone number and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary;
- Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved;