COVID-19 Update

During the ongoing pandemic, my office remains available to assist you with any federal casework issue you have. Agencies may be currently operating under altered schedules or telework procedures. My office is in constant communication with all federal agencies and receiving frequent updates on the impact these changes may have on new and existing casework. If you have questions about a new or existing case with my office, please call the Sandy Springs District Office at (470) 773-6330 or email

How We Can Help

If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, our office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. We will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.

Please Note:

The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case.

We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request. You will review, print, and sign the document after it's generated from the information you enter below.

United States Citizenship and Immigration Services

If you need help with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration services, please fill out this form.

Help with All Other Federal Agencies

Authorization Form

Note: Fields marked with an * are required.

Your Information

What are these options?

Constituents who are hard of hearing or use a video phone have the option to choose TDD or VP based on the type of device they are using. This allows our office to respond to them accordingly. The default option "Voice" is a standard audible telephone.

Please write your Social Security Number on the form after it has been printed. You must include your Social Security Number for all case with the Social Security Administration.

For issues with other agencies, you do not have to include your Social Security Number.

Agency/Military Information
Immigration-related Information
Problem Information

Print This Form

Use the "Submit" button below to produce the document to authorize our office to help you. Print, sign, and fax it to (202) 225-4656 or scan then email it to Please include any other documents or material that you think would help our office help you.

Human Validation

Please include all pertinent information and claim numbers in your correspondence—such as:

  • Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
  • VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;
  • Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;
  • Your address, home phone number and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary;
  • Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved;