- Statewide Resources
- Federal Resources
- Vaccine Information
- Economic Resources for Businesses and Individuals
- Updates from the Centers for Disease Control
- Cities and Counties in Georgia’s Sixth District
- Assistance and County Resources
- Support Resources For Veterans and Caretakers
- For Parents and Students
If you think you are a victim of a scam or attempted fraud involving COVID-19, you can report it without leaving your home by calling the Department of Justice’s National Center for Disaster Fraud Hotline at 866-720-5721 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Domestic Violence Hotline in English
Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources from the SBA
Vaccine information for the state of Georgia is available in the link above and you can find the state’s vaccine locator tool here. As of February 12, 2021, CVS Pharmacy and Walmart have also begun taking vaccination appointments at various locations in Georgia.
Vaccine distribution is currently in Phase 1A+. The groups listed below are currently eligible:
· Healthcare workers (physicians, nurses, laboratory technicians, EMS personnel, environmental services, etc.)
· Residents and staff of long-term care facilities
· Adults aged 65+ and their caregivers
· Law enforcement, firefighters, first responders
Additional county-specific information can be found here:
- Appointments subject to limited availability
- From their website: Fulton County is currently in the process of changing to the new statewide Vaccine Registration and Administration Solution (VRAS) appointment scheduling system. Residents over age 65 and those who do not have Internet access may call (404) 613-8150 from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on weekdays for more information about the vaccine.
- Appointments subject to limited availability
- How to File an Unemployment Claim - Georgia Department of Labor
For Small Businesses
- Frequently Asked Questions on the Paycheck Protection Program Loans - Department of Treasury
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist - U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Disaster Loan Assistance - U.S. Small Business Administration
- Coronavirus Small Business Issues and Solutions Guide: https://www.chamberofcommerce.org/coronavirus-small-business-guide - Chamber of Commerce
Updates from the Centers for Disease Control
Cobb County Health District (770) 514-2300
Fulton County Health District (404) 613-8150
DeKalb County Health District (404) 294-3700
Georgia Rental Assistance Program GeorgiaRentalAssistance.ga.gov
Fulton County Emergency Rental Assistance
Cobb County Assistance Center
DeKalb County Help for Citizens
From the Alzheimer’s Association
Visit https://www.alz.org/georgia for more information about our state and ways to care for loved ones.
- COVID-19, Alzheimer’s and Dementia: What You Need to Know
- 24/7 HelpLine (800-272-3900): The Alzheimer’s Association 24/7 Helpline is available around the clock, 365 days a year. Through this free service, specialists and master’s-level clinicians offer confidential support and information to people living with the disease, caregivers, families and the public.
- ALZConnected, powered by the Alzheimer's Association®, is a free online community for everyone affected by Alzheimer's or another dementia
- Community Resource Finder: The Community Resource Finder is a database of dementia and aging-related resources.
- Live Well Online Resources: Living a quality life in the early stage of Alzheimer's is a choice. The online tools below can help empower you to take steps to live well for as long as possible, find the confidence to face challenges ahead, and ensure you have a voice in how you live your best life with dementia.
- Caregiving and COVID-19 - Tips for Dementia Caregivers.
- Education: The Alzheimer's Association provides free education sessions for those living with the disease and their caregivers.
From the Department of Veterans Affairs
- VA Front Door Program: Dial 404-321-6111, Ext: 204014 for veterans
- Veterans Crisis Line is 1-800-273-8255.
- For Veterans or Non-Veterans in Crisis: Dial 800-950-NAMI
- For Veterans or Non-Veterans Dealing with Substance Use Issues: 800-662-HELP (SAMHSA)
From the Boys and Girls Club of Metro Atlanta
When School is Out, Stay Engaged: Videos on topics such as setting up a learning space, interactive scavenger hunts for kids, and other fun resources in education
Find Support in Your Community: Connect to community partners in nearby areas to serve critical needs
Food Support: Connect to organizations providing food in nearby area
- Providing relief to food service workers facing unemployment due to restaurant closings.
- Delivering meals to food insecure seniors.
- Offering special food assistance programs for people and families experiencing food insecurity due to COVID-19.
- United Way of Greater Atlanta is running a 2-1-1 helpline to help connect people in need with the organizations that support them.